There has never been a better time to take action for real environmental change.
Members give us a voice and a mandate. They direct our work by identifying key environmental priorities and opportunities worthy of action by:
- Participating on our board and committees
- Responding to our newsletters and surveys
- Liaising with community groups and council, and bringing their point of view to our attention
- Contacting us directly
- Attending monthly meetings
- Making tax deductible donations
- Renewing their support each year
We are now offering membership cards which get you discounts at participating retailers around Revelstoke. If you are currently an NCES member but do not have a membership card, please get in touch and we will be sure to send one your way. Check back regularly and see how this list grows, we are constantly working to collaborate with business owners to provide our members with unique perks.
- Early and/or discounted registration to our events
- FREE access to our Resource Library
- Receive 10% off at RONA Garden Centre
- Receive 10% off at Big Mountain Kitchen & Linen on products which promote reusability
- Receive 10% off your first purchase at the Dear Earth Soap Dispensary located at Birch & Lace Hair Company
If you are a business owner in Revelstoke or surrounding area don’t hesitate to reach out. We want to work with you!